Friday 12 April 2013

Tutorial Upgrade Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 to DXLPF

Owners of the Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 in Indonesia and another asia country now can and able to do the updates on their smartphones to the latest firmware, this called DXLPF firmware version. Technically this firmware is still based on version Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich.
update Samsung Galaxy SII GT I9100 to DXLPF

Firmware Info


  • PDA: I9100 DXLPF
  • CSC: I9100OLBLPF
  • Version: 4.0.3
  • Date: 2012-08-30
  • Regions: Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam
  • File size: 369 MB


As usual, the Galaxy S2 upgrade ICS process can be done either through SAMSUNG Kies with OTA ​​(Over The Air) if you don't know about OTA read What is OTA. Then the second way you can update by manually using Odin. The way on how to upgrade can be found on the post HERE.( i will post it tomorrow)
If you want to root you can see my post on how to root galaxs s2 on DXLPF.Android is good

If you choose to do the upgrade process using the manual method (Odin), DXLPF firmware download via the link below;

DOWNLOAD


I9100DXLPF Firmware .
Download KIES